Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga under Windows debug

palama inwind it wrote:
> The debugging page says
>
>> How to get a debug output
>> Run ekiga with the following arguments
>>
>> ekiga.exe -d 5 1>x 2>x
>
> Aftern a number of unsuccesful attempts we found out that to run ekiga from the command line the command should be something like
>
> C:\Programs\Ekiga\ekiga.exe

Please tell if you have succeeded to have debug information in 'x' file.
 I will change the wiki afterwards.

> Since we had no output with this command, let me ask if the debbug version of Ekiga
>
> ekiga-setup-3.2.6-debug.exe
>
> has to be installed before this command is run.

No, to my knowledge.  Debug version means that it has code information
readable with gdb.

On the other hand, -d 4 just says ekiga to print some informations about
connections, codecs and so on.  This is supported by default.  I do not
think that windows non-debug version has disabled this.