Re: [Ekiga-list] Fix for Ekiga not re-registering

Hello,

Le lundi 04 janvier 2010 à 14:36 +0100, Étoile Dièse a écrit :
Hello,

We use Yate as registrar. I'll try to fix this.
I wonder if maybe, without completely remove the line concerned, we may have an option like "Work around for buggy registrar" in the preferences since 99% of the users will not register sip:me there com:5060 and sip:me there com:5061 on the same service. This is even more true with Ekiga which does not let the user change the port to anything else than 5060.
Anyway, thank you for your answer.

There are many different workaround types for different bugs and that would severely clutter the interface.
Ekiga can listen on another port if you change it using gconf-editor.

--
 _     Damien Sandras
(o-