[Ekiga-list] Port forwarding

I do not think I have ekiga working under Ubuntu Karmic.

I am not getting very good sound from skype.
I wondered if Ekiga was better than skype so I have:

Installed it.
Obtained a sip address.
adjusted the ports on my router as below
set up the user by way of the configuration assistant.

And still I see nothing and hear nil. I am not getting an error message. When I run the test address it immediately reports it is done.

I set up the H232 account.

Each of the following port ranges were translated to the same ranges:
TCP 1720-1720
UDP 5000-5100
TCP 30000-30000

What have I left out of the configuration?
I tried putting in some test urls from http://www.wainhouse.com/forums/showthread.php?t=858 but they were not found.

What is the best way to test if Ekiga is working using H323

Robin