[Ekiga-list] Has Ekiga been used for virtual meetings via video conferencing

Hello.

In looking back through my messages from this list, I have found that various virtual meetings have apparently been conducted using VOIP, but I have not found that virtual meetings have been conducted using live video feed, via video calling and/or video conferencing.

On the mailing list for my local Linux User Group, I have been suggesting the use of Ekiga and video conferencing, to allow virtual attendance and participation at seminars/meetings.

However, in looking back through the mailing list messages of this list, I am wondering both, whether it is possible, and, whether it has beeen done, to operate meetings with virtual attendance involving live video feed, using Ekiga for video conferencing.

Is it possible, and, has it been done, and, is anyone available, to advise about this (for me to suggest it and refer my local Linux User Group person to find more information and, how to do it, if it can be (and, has been) done)?

Thank you in anticipation.

--
Bret Busby
Armadale