Re: [Ekiga-list] connection problems

y0017566 schrieb:
Hello,
I'm new to ekiga. Yesterday I succesfully used it (here v3.2.6/ other side v2) with audio and video. It was great! Today I often had the cannot connect message and I wasn't able to reach the other side. But, the other side was able to connect to me, but without a real connection -> no video, no audio, and broken connectioon a short while later

What's going on? Is it a ekiga server problem?

Cheers, Chris