Re: [Ekiga-list] Could not register (Not found)

Title: Orion Signature
I can see 2 Services under Local Roster:
  1. Conference Room
  2. Echo test
When I call Echo test I hear our recorded company message which says to enter the extension you require. Clicking on the dialpad does nothing.

When I try and call any other number I get the same recorded message.

When people try and call me it says I am unavailable.

Note: This account was working perfectly on windows using x-lite.

Cheers,

Jason

Jason Steenstra-Pickens wrote:
Hi,

I have installed Ekiga 3.2.5 on Ubuntu 9.10 and asked our IT department for the details required by Ekiga. They weren't entirely sure what the options were asking for, but gave me something to try.

Now I still get the error "Could not register (Not found)" on the accounts page. I couldn't find any documentation about this error or even how to diagnose connection issues.

Can someone please explain what the account options are actually asking for, and how I can go about determining why it could not register?

Cheers,

Jason

--

JASON STEENSTRA-PICKENS RHAPSODY DEVELOPER
jason steenstrapickens orionhealth com

This e-mail and any attachments are intended only for the person to whom it is addressed and may contain privileged, proprietary, or other data protected from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the addressee or the person responsible for delivering this to the addressee you are hereby notified that reading, copying or distributing this transmission is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please telephone us immediately and remove all copies of it from your system. Thank you for your co-operation.

Orion Signature