From: Darren Albers <dalbers gmail com>
Subject: Re: [Ekiga-list] destructive Ekiga Win-XP un-install
Date: Monday, February 15, 2010, 11:57 AM

I just did a test install and it put it in my Program Files directory
and never gave me an option to do it anywhere else.   A removal then
removed the whole Ekiga Directory but nothing else.   It looked safe
to me on my system but I am just one person.

Does anyone know if this Installer uses some system variable to find
Program Files?  For example %programfiles% should by default point to
the Program Files folder.   Maybe that was set incorrectly on the
system in question?

Thanks!