Re: [Ekiga-list] how to Run Ekiga from Command line

Le lundi 01 février 2010 à 17:40 -0800, anil v a écrit :
> Hi All,
>
>   I want to Use Ekiga from command line  instead of using GTK/Gnome
> UI . Can any one please suggest me how can I strip down the GTK UI.

Hi,

This is not possible. Still a lot of efforts has been put in the code to
separate the GUI from the engine, AFAIK it will require more work on the
code to have a console version of Ekiga. In other words, the basis for
that feature are there.

Best regards,
Yannick