Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga password store?

On 20/08/10 17:46, Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:
Hi there,

I have an installation of ekiga that manages to connect to my SIP
account which I have forgotten the password for.

How can I recuperate this password? For some reason (security by
obscurity?), ekiga will not show the actual password,  I tried delving
through strace, looking for my account gconf-editor, and looking in
the gnome-keyring.

Where is the password stored, and how can I show it in plaintext on my screen?

grep -ir YOUREKIGAACCOUNT .gconf/apps/ekiga