Re: [Ekiga-list] autoconnect

found ekiga -c in the man pages for the autocall feature. nothing about autoanswer.

On Thu, Aug 12, 2010 at 10:26 PM, Custom Processing Unlimited <cpunltd gmail com> wrote:
auto answer should be a feature... auto call would probably have to be done in a simple script...  Someone else can clarify the auto call option... I don't recall having seen that built in, but I do recall ekiga having a script option somewhere in the settings...

--
"Custom" is NOT mass produced!  ...then it's just a product line.
Custom Processing Unlimited