[Ekiga-list] Windows build

Hi,

I have finally taken the time to look into windows build, and its
obsolete Makefile.  I have committed many changes done by Thierry
(thanks a lot!) in stable branch.  I have not committed the whole file
because I preferred to understand the changes.  Moreover, there are
several versions of this Makefile (Michael Rickman's, Thierry's and
repository, each of them in one or several versions).

My goal is to have a single Makefile for git/svn and release.  I ask
myself it it is useful to have this Makefile be the same (or almost the
same) in stable branch and master.

Is diff directory useful?  If not, we should remove it with all the
files inside.

I am still working on it, but if you have some useful comments (such as
what versions of build dependencies use) do not hesitate to write them!