Re: [Ekiga-list] Sunday 20th Global Ekiga Mtg via VOIP - BerkeleyTIP - for forwarding

On Thu, 24 Sep 2009 17:05:12 -0400, "Terry D. Cudney" <terry cudney gmail com> said:
> Hi all,
>
>    Was this meeting accessible via voip?
>
>    I tried using linphone, another linux softphone. I got connected to
>    all the sip uri's listed on the website, but all I got was silence.
>
>    Thanks,

The meetings are always accessible via voip. :)  - I don't know who was on voip this past meeting.  I was too busy doing meeting preparation stuff to get on voip myself, this past sunday.

One should always first join on #berkeleytip on irc.freenode.net.  That's the place to find out the latest details for the meeting, like which voip server we're on, & what channel, etc.

http://sites.google.com/site/berkeleytip/remote-attendance

Drop by the irc channel any day, even non meeting days.  Our next regularly scheduled BTIP meeting is Sat Oct 3, 12Noon - 3P PDST UTC-8 are the scheduled topic hours.

The 12Noon hour is the specifically Ekiga/ & all voip topics discussion hour.  & anyone is free to talk abot these issues at any time, in addition to that specifically topiced hour.

Schedule:
http://sites.google.com/site/berkeleytip/home

Hope you all join in voip on Oct 3. :)