Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga 3.2.5 with GnuGk gatekeeper

Hi,

> To reproduce:
> * install ekiga 3.2.5 (Debian testing)
> * create H.323 account (gatekeeper 194.95.240.220, username ab, no pw)
> * call h323:004910097920389
> * "The gatekeeper cleared the call"

> The identical configuration works with 2.0.12 (which might need a
> stunserver configured depending on which network you're on).

I am using Ekiga 3.2.6 (upcoming, not released yet). And I can connect.
I get connected using PCMU. There is a message that tells "you are the first participant".

Either 3.2.5 is broken and things were fixed recently, or there is something
I don't understand...

Is it possible for you to try with the stable trunks of OPAL/PTLIB and Ekiga?
--
 _     Damien Sandras
v_/_   Be IP           : http://www.beip.be/