[Ekiga-list] Re (2): Logitech cameras

Bret,

> But, as no-on has apparently acknowledged, or responded to, my previous
> posting, perhaps no-one is interested in the information.

My previous message ignored your report.  Sorry.

Any information users can publish about hardware
specific configurations and troubleshooting is
good.  Sooner or later others are likely to benefit.
If you can add to list of supported devices or a
troubleshooting page, so much the better.

Another page which turned up.
http://www.faqs.org/docs/Linux-HOWTO/USB-Digital-Camera-HOWTO.html

Regards,      ... Peter E.

--