Re: [Ekiga-list] Re (2): Re (2): Reaching a north american telephone number via Diamond

Damien Sandras at Tue, 01 Sep 2009,
"Please post a -d 4 output with one only account active,
and a call attempt."

On second reading I realized that you probably meant to
deregister the ekiga.net account when trying diamondcard.us.

Did that just now but still ekiga jumps immediately to
"Call completed" with no genuine call.  I'll refrain from
another debug trace until after reading your comments.

Regards,          ... Peter E.

--
Google "pathology workshop"