[Ekiga-list] Re (2): Re (2): Reaching a north american telephone number via Diamond

Damien Sandras wrote:
Le lundi 31 août 2009 à 15:24 -0700, peasthope shaw ca a écrit :
Folk,

Registration of my account is reported for both sip.diamondcard.us and for eugw.ast.diamondcard.us. I guess that eugw.ast.diamondcard.us is an older domain name. The Diamond instructions specify sip.diamondcard.us. Well, in both cases I appear to get access to the Diamond gateway. So far, so good!

Incidentally, in the Ekiga account configuration window, what is the distinction between "User" and "Authentication User"? I have them both set to the 6 digit Diamond account number beginning with "4"; not to my user name, peasthope. To test, I dial sip:411 sip diamondcard us and sip:411 eugw ast diamondcard us according to the extant registration. Also sip:125062937 sip diamondcard us and sip:125062937 eugw ast diamondcard us .

In all cases, no connection is ever really established. "Call completed" status appears within a few milliseconds.

Please post a -d 4 output with one only account active, and a call
attempt.
are you using the newest ekiga? 3.0?