Re: [Ekiga-list] Cannot register to ekiga.net

Le dimanche 25 octobre 2009 à 13:56 -0400, Andre Robatino a écrit :
Damien Sandras wrote:

> I will change to another stun server.

I notice you changed the stun.ekiga.net alias to point to stun.xten.com,
I no longer get an error message about the stun server when starting my
SIP client, and I can register to ekiga.net.  But the Ekiga echo test
and Ekiga call back both fail with a "408 Request Timeout" error.  Is
this related?

The echo test was crashed. It should work again now.

Damien Sandras

http://www.ekiga.org
http://www.beip.be