Re: [Ekiga-list] Cannot register to ekiga.net

Le vendredi 23 octobre 2009 à 16:50 -0400, Andre Robatino a écrit :
On a related note, I normally use Twinkle, and its icon is a different
color (either yellow or gray) depending on whether one is registered to
at least one server or not (which is why I can spot quickly whether
ekiga.net is down).  Maybe the Ekiga icon could do the same?

What we could do is keeping the status as "Offline" until we are registered to at least one account.

That's a good idea. I'll work on that this afternoon.

Damien Sandras

http://www.ekiga.org
http://www.beip.be