Re: [Ekiga-list] Cannot register to ekiga.net

Andre,
  Thanks a lot for you response!
> This is due to stun.ekiga.net being down

Are you sure this is the reason ?

I have now ping to stun.ekiga.net, and still get this error ("Could
not register - (Globally not acceptable) ") when I try to register
with ekiga.

Of course it could be that the stun server is temporarily not running
on this machine, and I wonder whether indeed this is the case.

 Can I say, without any chance of being wrong, that getting this error
("Could not register - (Globally not acceptable) "))
indicates about that the stun server of stun.ekiga.net is down?

Regards,
Kevin