Re: [Ekiga-list] Transfer between machines

Adam,
the program gconf-editor is your friend

In your home directory (assuming you are using Linux) there is a file
called .gconf.
In this file under apps/egiga you will find a series of folders.
One of which is contacts. I replaced this folder with the one from my
old system to get all my old numbers.

You should be able to replace the other directories too.

Suggest you do a BACKUP first.
Remember some formats may have changed from one version to the next so

YMMV,
Brian