Re: [Ekiga-list] some issues in current ekiga 3.2.6

Before going into details, sip.1und1.de is a "limited" server in that it
only accepts public IP adresses. If you are using Ekiga from behind a
NAT router or a computer with several interfaces you will have to use
Ekiga's not well documented workaround for such cases: append the string
%limit to the Name field of your account (not the Registrar field) and
restart Ekiga. But you had one successful call already so you must have
done it, but one never knows.
I just called our answering machine at home several times via 1und1 and
everything worked. I was using Ekiga 3.2.6 under Ubuntu Jaunty.
Michael