[Ekiga-list] Using Ekiga with SOCKS

Hi List,

I've tried to use Ekiga with SOCKS.

When I started my call Ekiga used the specified SOCKS port, but as
soon as the voice flow started it used a different port.  Is it
because SIP signalling gets SOCKSified and the RTP stream doesn't?

This is very inconvenient to me because I want to do QoS on my OpenWrt
router, giving VoIP priority.  In order to do that I have to identify
connections.  If all SIP telephony went through the specified SOCKS
port it'd be easy to me to filter based on that port, but I'm stuck
now because a RTP streams flow from random ephemeral ports.  Layer 7
filtering is an option but I rather wouldn't do that.

Thanks for your answer in advance.

--
Laci  <http://monda.hu>