Re: [Ekiga-list] Communications among PCs on the same network

Ennio-Sr wrote:
> [Sendin the message twice because of attachments] - 2nd att.
>
> Answering a past message from Eugen Dedu <Eugen Dedu pu-pm univ-fcomte fr>
> I wrote:
>
> ------ quote ---
> Finally, I made some home.net experiments (around 8.00 p.m. GMT):

Hi Ennio,

Compared to ekiga 3.2.5, ekiga 3.2.6 fixed a few crashes, and I naively
suppose your crash is one of them.

I advice you to use 3.2.6 version.

If you use 3.2.6 and still have a crash, we are interested to analyse
it, just look at
http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/Debugging_Ekiga#How_to_get_a_stack_backtrace_from_a_crash
if it's not too complicated...

Hoping all your questions have been answered...