Re: [Ekiga-list] h.264 with Level 3.1 ?

Bode, Martin wrote:
> Hello,
> I try to use ekiga 3.2.4 with a peer offering a 1280x720 video, but the
> ekiga plugin offers in the sip-request only Level 3.0  H.264. This is
> sufficient for VGA, but for 1280x720 video ekiga should offer Level 3.1.
> Can I configure the offered level for H.264 somehow ?

For the moment, the max resolution in ekiga and its companion opal
library is (about) VGA.  There was a person about seven months ago who
posted on the ML a few e-mails (subject: "[Ekiga-devel-list]  High
resolutions with H.264") with a partial patch for opal to support higher
resolutions.

We welcome any patch to support higher resolutions.

Hoping it helps,