Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga setup

Ekiga version is 2.14.0
my account name and password have both worked on the ekiga site OK

On 16 May 2009, at 16:14, Eugen Dedu wrote:

David Blake wrote:
When I try the the setup on Ekiga running on Suse Enterprise I get the message at the subscription failed forbidden, but if I try the 500, 0r 502 options the system connects any suggestions

- what version of ekiga do you use?

- is it about account? If yes, what is shown in the Accounts window?

- could you send us the -d 4 output (see wiki for how to do it)?

ekiga-list mailing list
ekiga-list gnome org

David Blake
djblake14 aol com