Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga.net numeric aliases

Hello,

I'm the one who wrote the new web interface for ekiga.net. I know
numeric aliases are important for our users, ufortunately I'm facing
quite a lot of troubles in my life and the developement is very, very
slow at the moment.

The source code is available here:
http://webxser.tuxfamily.org/
and a bug for this particular feature has been opened here:
http://webxser.tuxfamily.org/flyspray/index.php?do=details&task_id=5

but the plan is first to move the webinterface to drupal first. Still if
anyone want to add this feature in the meantime to webxser, this help
will be welcome.

Sorry for not being able to help you now,
Best regards,
Yannick