From: Cristiano <crtamb yahoo com br>
To: ekiga-list gnome org
Sent: Wednesday, March 25, 2009 3:09:13 PM
Subject: [Ekiga-list] Microphone doesn't works Ekiga

Hello,

I'm very interested for the Ekiga to use with voip phone like justvoip, instead the Windows software.

I have configured the justvoip sip and account  parameters,  I can make the call and listen to the other, but the other don't listen me.

The microphone works well in other aplications (and the bar o ekiga moves whem I talking in call).

I use linux mint (based on Ubuntu 8.10) and Ekiga 2.0.12) and don't find consistent answer to my questions in any forum or google search.

Could someone  help me?

Thanks,