[Ekiga-list] Ekiga 3.0.2 stable process keeps running after application is closed

Hi,

I am running Ekiga on Windows Vista and XP machines. I have noticed that
when I select, chat + quit within Ekiga the application appears to close,
however the 'ekiga' process keeps running in the background and doesn't
allow you to start another instance of ekiga until you open task manager and
kill the process.

Would be great if this problem could be resolved.

Thanks,