Re: [Ekiga-list] sip providers besides diamondcard

go here for the bad news for voipzoom.com
http://progx.ch/home-voip-clone-3-1-30.html
no sip service
go to http://progx.ch/home-voip-prixbetamax-3-1-2.html
and find a provider that has sip service
I tried voipstunt.com
their info is here
http://progx.ch/home-voip-clone-3-1-2.html

Ren Min wrote:
Hi,

I can register to voipzoom.com (also from betamax).

as with other betamax services, I never get a clue how to make calls landlines from sip.

betamax pages tells you how to set up your sip clients, and how to make phone calls using their windows only software.

The question, how do I make calls to land phones from a sip client, like ekiga?

Thanks!

but