Re: [Ekiga-list] had to reset the router for ekiga to work

If this is the case, you can troubleshoot with the following steps:

1. Verify that Ekiga works.
2. Go to the router administration screen, select to disconnect from the net,
then click to reconnect. Verify that you got a new public IP. Use
www.whatismyip.com
to verify the change.
3. Try to place a call with Ekiga again.

Simos