Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga is not connecting

/ have run into a similar problem. Don't know if this is the same with you. Some times when I run Skype, Ekiga will act up afterwards. The solution I found was reboot.
Paul
/
Judith Meili wrote:
Hi

Ekiga is not connecting me anymore. I cant make VOIP to normal phone calls anymore. Even if I close skype it is not working.

What should I do? reinstall? If yes where do I find the adressbook to not loose the entered numbers?

Thanks

Judith