Re: [Ekiga-list] ekiga timeout - eeebuntu

alright...i changed the router, enabled stun it registered now, i guess that particular router (usr 9108) does not accept the SIP protocol.

On Fri, Mar 13, 2009 at 7:15 PM, Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com> wrote:
Le vendredi 13 mars 2009 à 18:59 +0300, Fedor vonBock a écrit :
> alright, i opened all the ports on my router, to see what happens....i
> saw that my accoount with diamondcards registered, but my ekiga
> account did not...it gives registration failed, when i checked the
> logs it gives (606 not acceptable)

It is because Ekiga.net does not allow registering private IP addresses.

If it was allowed, you could register, but you could not get audio and
video during calls except when using a relay. Diamondcard implements a
relay as it is being used for outgoing calls to the tradional telco.

You need to enable STUN.
--
 _     Damien Sandras
(o-