[Ekiga-list] Michaelc/Pateam Ekiga 3.02 for Windows

On Thu, Feb 19, 2009 at 5:58 PM, Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com> wrote:
Le mercredi 18 février 2009 à 12:45 -0600, Michael Cronenworth a écrit :
> [...]

There is probably a reason why it does not load in that case. Probably a
compilation flag.

I confirm we had an extensive testing of the Win32 version from Michael 3.02 ( great work BTW ! ) and my ov511 worked only in WDM mode , No DirectX listed , but the previous Mathias ones showed only Directx. Maybe it's a problem to compile both ?

With michael 3.02 WDM version I couldn't achieve more than 10 fps and 30 in directX mode with previous version.

Does it comes from the driver and capture method  ? and can it be something  else in PTlib ?