Re: [Ekiga-list] No video with ekiga over asterisk

Hi Damien,

I have tried it without using asterisk and registering direktly - Same issue. So I think it's either a problem with the portforwarding or the sip proxy.

Can you provide me a list with the ports which are needed to open / forward? I have so many conflicting infos from different mails and websites, so I don't know which I really need. Also the ekiga-wiki didn't help me.

Thanks
Hans
begin:vcard
fn;quoted-printable:Hans J=C3=B6rg Maurer
n;quoted-printable:Maurer;Hans J=C3=B6rg
org:pme Maurer
adr:;;Flandernstr. 7;86157;;Augsburg;Deutschland
email;internet:hjm pmeonline net
tel;work:+49 821 272012
tel;fax:+49 821 272030
tel;cell:+49 175 5282919