Re: [Ekiga-list] Incoming call failure with 3.1.1

Mark T.B. Carroll wrote:
Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com> writes:

Le jeudi 19 février 2009 à 00:32 -0500, Mark T.B. Carroll a écrit :
I have run through the configuration assistant thing from start to
finish. I can call the 500 ekiga net echo test and that works just fine.
However, calling the 520 ekiga net callback service has it hang up on me
and then ... nothing, though the -d 5 output shows that it is indeed
getting a callback initiated from from sip:500 ekiga net which is then
aborted. I am behind NAT and the router forwards incoming UDP from port
5060 to 5100 to the machine I'm using and acts as a gateway to let all
my outgoing packets out.

Should I gzip my -d 4 output and send it to somebody? I can also sniff
packets and send pcap files. I use Debian; software versions are,
There is a known problem with incoming calls and the current snapshot. I
will fix it this week-end.

Now with the 20090225 one, the incoming call does arrive (yay!), I hit
`accept', and it segfaults.

I can still send my -d 4 output to somebody. (-:

Yes, can you send -d 4 and gdb, see the wiki, debugging section?