Re: [Ekiga-list] Incoming call failure with 3.1.1 (Damien Sandras)

Craig Albrecht wrote:
Just tried today's trunk. Still segfault on all inbound calls on fully updated Ubuntu Hardy using these build instructions:
http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/Compile_your_own_SVN_version_of_Ekiga_on_Ubuntu

Is this method still accurate? A build created last week (or was it earlier this week? Cant remember) using this method would not indicate the presence of incoming call but outgoing call worked. Today's trunk indicates incoming call, but get immediate segfault when clicking "accept."

It seems it's accurate. But http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/Compiling_Ekiga is the main compilation page and is the most accurate/recent (for configure flags for ex.)

celt should be compiled, but personally I have not yet tested it. Do you want to test it with me?

sip:eugen dedu ekiga net