Re: [Ekiga-list] make error

> Lot of thanks to your help but im so novice to do this under linux. Did
> you
> know free visioconférence software under linux or windows who supports
> IPv6
> ???

You could go through the Comparison_of_VoIP_software wikipedia page and check each for ipv6 support.

Or you could learn how to get help for Linux. You should generally tell which Linux distro you are using (Ubuntu, Debian, Fedora, Linspire, ....), so people can help you appropriately. Also, I suggest you learn how to use IRC (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_Relay_Chat, search for "web based clients" there for a start), and then join the right channel for your distro. There is a channel for Ekiga, too (#ekiga on irc.freenode.net).

Christian.

--
GMX FreeDSL Komplettanschluss mit DSL 6.000 Flatrate und Telefonanschluss