Re: [Ekiga-list] Does Ekiga have tricks to bypass port blocking?

Skype tries to use ports commonly open on firewalls like TCP443 if it
sees the other ports blocked.   SIP doesn't have this option so you
will need to tunnel it using something else.

Two options I can think of are:
1) SSL VPN like OpenVPN to get outside the restricted network (I use
this myself when traveling in countries where the ISP's are not SIP
friendly)
2) STUN but that is more of a NAT Traversal option and very few
restrictive firewalls permit STUN if they don't permit SIP