Re: [Ekiga-list] NO sound nor RTP

> I installed the ptlib's alsa plugin I thought I mentionned it but It wasn't the case.

Do you have alsa_pwplugin.so in /usr/lib/ptlib-2.4.4/devices/sound (or similar)?

> As suggested, I installed the libasound2-dev package but I still don't have
> any input/output audio device in Ekiga. I have only SILENT as choice.

I think what Christian meant (I've never built ekiga from source so
I'm not sure) was when compiling from source the alsa plugin isn't
built if libasound2-dev isn't installed, even if enabled. If that's
the case you need to install libasound2-dev (which you have now done)
and rebuild ptlib.

--
Ian