Re: [Ekiga-list] no popup window to accept incoming call with ekiga 3.2.4

Am Sonntag 07 Juni 2009 22:49:01 schrieb yannick:

> > Maybe it's because you use kde.  Snark, do you have an idea?
>

> Argh! I missed the thread.
>
> Are you using Kubuntu 9.04? It might be the new notify system they
> use...

I'm using openSuse 11.1 with the KDE 4.2.4 packages from the build service.

>This seems to happen on some configurations. I suspect when using KDE
>and probably using some compile options. Did you compile it yourself? Do
>you have any record somewhere of those compile options?

I compiled it all myself, ekiga, opal and ptlib. Here's the build section from
my ekiga spec file:

%build
export CFLAGS="$RPM_OPT_FLAGS  -fstack-protector"
export CXXFLAGS="$RPM_OPT_FLAGS  -fstack-protector"
intltoolize --force
autoreconf --force --install
./configure \
    --sysconfdir=%{_sysconfdir} \
    --prefix=%{_prefix} \
    --libdir=%{_prefix}/%_lib \
    --mandir=%{_prefix}/share/man \
    --disable-schemas-install \
    --disable-scrollkeeper \
    --enable-dbus \
    --enable-kde \
    --enable-kab
make %{?jobs:-j %jobs}

The result is the same if I leave --enable-kde and -kab away.

regards

Gerhard