Re: [Ekiga-list] no popup window to accept incoming call with ekiga 3.2.4

Le dimanche 07 juin 2009 à 10:41 +0200, Gerhard Stengel a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> with the recent stable version of ekiga (3.2.4) I don't get the popup window
> any more which showed up at the task bar and allowed to accept or reject an
> incoming call.
> If I remember correctly, this was still working with 3.0.2.
>
> Has it been removed?

No.

> I checked the output of ekiga -d 4 for suspicous messages, but there's
> nothing.
>
> I use KDE 4.2.4 and Qt 4.5

This seems to happen on some configurations. I suspect when using KDE
and probably using some compile options. Did you compile it yourself? Do
you have any record somewhere of those compile options?

A know workaround is to use the shortcut CTRL-O to accept the call.

Best regards,
Yannick