Re: [Ekiga-list] [Regression] Building snapshots of ekiga for Debian.

Unfortunately libavcodec52 and libx264 are not in non-free.
Another and only solution that comes to my mind that would be nice is remaking script building snapshots to manually build stable releases.
I tried snapshot despite its missing H264, calling just don't work, so I had to downgrade to Debian's version.