Re: [Ekiga-list] server down again

yannick wrote:
Eugen Dedu a écrit :
yannick wrote:
Eugen Dedu a écrit :
Damien Sandras wrote:
Le vendredi 10 juillet 2009 à 20:27 -0400, Andre Robatino a écrit :
Down again.
Somebody is surely having fun crashing it during the night.

I'll try to upgrade tomorrow if I have the time.
I suppose there will be a few user visible changes.  It would be
wonderful if possible.  For info,
http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/OpenSER_migration

Well, this wiki page is outdated. We are using kamailio atm, there is a
new web interface already. We still use MySQL.
Then could you update it or remove it?

I've updated it. We also might remove it...

The only useful information on the whole page is "it is better to use postgresql". So I think it is better to remove it (if the others agree too).