Re: [Ekiga-list] apprecite your help in implementing ekiga

Le mercredi 08 juillet 2009 à 21:11 +0300, Benedict simon a écrit :

> Dear All,
>
> we have a network which connects 3 builings with Fibre .
> we do have a plan to implement chat, voice and video conferencing  for our
> internal users
>
> to be more precise
>
> any user in one building should be able to chat, voice and video with
> another user in the same building or another
> i do have a linux server
>
> all users have private IPs and all users are windows users
>
> i was gooling around n found ekiga would be able to do the above.
> like install ekiga on the linux server
>
> but really could not get the hang of it after reading the docs on site
>
> would ekiga help me to do the above or s there any software on linux that
> would help me
>
> apprecite your kind advice and help
>
> regards

You both need a server and clients.
The server can be kamailio (kamailio.org) or Asterisk (asterisk.org), it
will run on Linux.
The client can be Ekiga. But on WIN32, it is not 100% perfect yet.
--
 _     Damien Sandras
v_/_   Be IP           : http://www.beip.be/