[Ekiga-list] Vacation reply

Dear friends:
 Welcome to www.skywlh.com Export Trade Co.,Ltd is an reputable and large-scale exporting company. Now we have established a good business partner relationship with many top brand manufacturers so that we are capable of offering you all kinds of the electronic products( from NOKIA,APPLE,SONY,
HP,DELL,SUMSUNG,YAMAHA etc).As one of Asia's big wholesalers,we are offering the most fashion and powerful
products(IPHONE,N96,MACBOOK etc) in most attractive and competitive prices(60%-80% market price),save all the
extra agency cost for you!
    please spend your valueable time to pay a visit to our company’s website: http://www.skywlh.com , you will see all the information about us and get a big surprise!
    WEB: http://www.skywlh.com
    MSN: skywlh ho tmail.com