Re: [Ekiga-list] presence support has never worked

> the case, then you probably think you are running 3.0.2 with OPAL 3.4.4,
> but it is not the case.

This is happens surprisingly often. Wouldnt it be
useful if the ptlib version was outputted in the
-d4 log?

BTW \"up to 1 hour\" for online->offline means usually
many hours for me... I can see people online that I
know for sure were last online a day before. Or do I
face another problem? offline->online seems to work
much better for me also.

Palo

Najoriginalnejsie technologicke hracky - http://pocitace.sme.sk/