[Ekiga-list] Re (2): Re (2): plugins for video

Snark & others,

"2) coriander makes me think libpt-plugins-dc
might be more appropriate!"

libpt-plugins-dc is now installed and the
connection to sip:500 ekiga net yields video.
Thanks!

"1) does kino recognize your device ;"

No, but not a concern now.

I have almost no understanding of interface
requirements and dependencies.  Would be very
helpful if someone can start to document this
topic.  Appears that different releases have
different "packages" and requirements.
Documentation should address this.  Certainly
I will be happy to check consistency against
my Debian systems.

Regards,     ... Peter E.

--
http://members.shaw.ca/peasthope/