Re: [Ekiga-list] registration with ekiga.net?

Hello Damien,

      Thanks for your response.

      That is what I was asking... has something changed in the ekiga.net configuration requirements?

      My asterisk box has not changed in its configuration.

      The error I am getting is:

[Jan 21 14:49:33] NOTICE[3151]: chan_sip.c:7550 sip_reg_timeout:    -- Registration for '8978 ekiga net' timed out, trying again (Attempt #4)

     If I leave this going, my asterisk box attempts the configuration repeatedly, with no success.

     As I said, my configuration has not changed. Has something changed in ekiga.net's registration requirements? Until a day or so ago, my box was happily registered with ekiga.net.

     Thanks again,

     --terry