[Ekiga-list] Selecting network interface that Ekiga uses

Hi there,

I'm trying to use ekiga (v3.0.2 for Windows) to test out a SIP media
server. It's working great when I'm in the office and on the same LAN as
the media server. However, when I'm connecting to the office LAN via a
VPN, I have a problem. I am using the OpenVPN VPN client. Although the
SIP messages get through to the server across the VPN, they specify the
IP address to which the media streams should be sent as my ethernet IP
address, not my VPN IP address, resulting in the streams never reaching
me.

Other SIP softphones have a configuration parameter to configure the
network interface/IP address to use/signal, but I cannot find any such
option in Ekiga. I'd use another softphone, but I need H.264 support and
there aren't many free ones out there! I'm currently using an evaluation
version of a commercial product.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Nigel