Re: [Ekiga-list] SMS with Ekiga?

Ok. But I use freecall with Ekiga. In that case there seems to be no possibility to send SMS

michel memeteau schrieb:
You did not search a lot !

http://wiki.diamondcard.us/SendSms

On Sun, Jan 11, 2009 at 5:12 PM, Duncan Lithgow <duncan lithgow gmail com <mailto:duncan lithgow gmail com>> wrote:

    I remember reading a while back that Diamondcard supports SMS services
    to cellphones - but I haven't seena nything suggesting that ekiga does
    or will support this. Anyone know anything about that?

    Duncan

Michel memeteau
Blog 0.2 : http://memeteau.free.fr
Fixe :  0974763294 Mobile : 0624808051
VOIP | Visio: sip:freechelmi ippi fr <mailto:sip%3Afreechelmi ippi fr>
jabber/GTalk : xmpp:freechelmi jabber fr <mailto:xmpp%3Afreechelmi jabber fr>